Love to ride? Like a good challenge? Looking for the next level? Join Team Swift.
If you’re between the ages of 10 and 18, read below to find out how to join. It’s easy—just follow the three simple steps listed. Not yet 10? Ask your parents to bring you to some of our races to watch, learn and support the team. Over 18? Visit the Support Us section to see how you can help us by volunteering – mentor our riders, be an assistant coach or ride leader, join us on a team ride and more. Note: Parents whose children are under 13 years old need to participate on the team rides or have an approved guardian.
Print out the documents for your parents to complete and sign.
Team Swift Sign-Up Steps:
- Download the sign-up forms in the documents page.
- Fill out the Rider Registration form, the Release Form, the Emergency Contact Form, and the Code of Conduct Form. Mail all four of these forms, including the Registration Fee check of $25, to the Team Swift address.
P.O. Box 103
Fulton, CA 95439
- Once you become a registered member of the team with the proper signed releases your coach will email you to let you know the forms have been received. If you have not gotten an email within 2 weeks of sending in the forms please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to have the coach confirm your registration, before you can proceed with the next steps.
- After your registration forms have been processed you will receive a Welcome to the Team email with the next steps. This will include picking up your team clothing, visiting your local Team Swift Bike Shop, being added to the roster and learning the team ride schedule.
- Your name will be added to the Team Swift Roster on the website and you will receive Monthly News and Updates from the Team.
- Street Skills Clinic’s: New members are required to attend the first available Street Skills Clinic. Space is limited, so call to reserve a place (707-545-0153) or by e-mail to TimB@BikeSonoma.org
*Your personal address & phone number will not be published on our website.
- You will then be introduced to the other Team Swift coaches and placed in the appropriate riding group. Details about the group rides are published in a monthly Team Swift News and Updates which you will automatically receive once registered.